The Parasym™ device delivers non-invasive neurostimulation to harness beneficial therapeutic mechanisms of the vagus nerve by use of an ear clip electrode. Micro-pulses of electrical current are sent through the specially designed ear-clip electrode targeting the vagus nerve.
Clinically proven to provide mood and sleep enhancement and decrease depression levels.
Also improves tinnitus and atrial fibrillation.
Safety and efficacy of the Parasym device have not been evaluated in the following patients, and therefore it is not indicated for:
- Patients with an active implantable medical device, such as a cardiac pacemaker, hearing aid implant, or any implanted metallic or electronic device
- Patients with a history of baseline cardiac disease or atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, including congestive heart failure (CHF), known severe coronary artery disease or recent myocardial infarction (within 5 years).
- Patients with diagnosed bradycardia.
- Patients who have had surgery to cut the vagus nerve in the neck (cervical vagotomy).
- Patients diagnosed with narrowing of the arteries (carotid atherosclerosis).
- Patients whose pain syndromes are undiagnosed.
- Paediatric patients.
- Pregnant women.
For more information visit: www.parasym.co
Precautions Before Use
You must read the Parasym Instructions for Use before using Parasym. However, reading the Instructions for Use may not be enough to fully explain the safe and effective use of the device. Ask your HCP or contact Parasym support if you have any questions about how to use the device or require any further clarification of these Instructions.
Only use Parasym as described in these Instructions for Use or as otherwise directed by your HCP.
Remove jewelry that may interfere with the electrode location (earrings etc.) before using Parasym.
Always carefully examine the device for any signs of damage or defects before use.
Do not strip the batteries’ outer seal when inserting (for risk of short-circuiting), this can be avoided by taking care when inserting.
Do not share your Parasym with another person.
Do not use Parasym if:
- The skin on the tragus is broken or cracked.
- The device casing is cracked, dented, or appears to be damaged. Discontinue use if you experience:
- Light-headedness, dizziness, or chest pain.
- Excessive skin irritation.
*by purchasing the product you agree to have read the above terms and acquainted yourself with the meaning of each and have elected to proceed at your own risk and cannot hold Creatori Health liable for any damage or injury that may result from the use thereof.