Monitor your Oxygen and heart rate levels overnight. Detect sleep apnea and other common health issues you could be suffering from over night. Using the smart app, sync your data and share it with any healthcare professional.
Comfortable wearing experience
Smart vibration alarm triggered by low SpO2
Track and record oxygen levels and heart rate while sleeping
Built-in rechargeable battery for overnight use
Sync real-time data with App via Bluetooth
The Importance of Oxygen Levels
When testing your oxygen levels there should be between 95% and 100% saturation, and if your saturation level is anywhere beneath 90% it can be considered an emergency.
Some of the reasons why your body could be experiencing oxygen drops include but are not limited to:
- Heart Problems
- Allergic Reactions
Because oximeters can detect when oxygen levels are low it can be an indicator of any of these problems and could contribute to diagnosing a medical issue in advance.
The Benefits of Oximeters
There are multiple benefits to pulse oximeters as they can provide medical professionals with a lot of valuable information that can assist them along the way of caring for their patients. Some benefits include:
- Monitoring and providing information on a patient's oxygen saturation levels over an extended period of time.
- Warning caregivers and medical professionals of oxygen levels dropping below safe saturation levels.
- Allowing those with cardiovascular and respiratory issues to check themselves regularly.
- Providing information with which one can determine when oxygen supplementation is needed.
- Allowing for the monitoring of patients when on new medication that could affect oxygen levels.