What makes it different to all the rest?Our Oximeter uses Smart technology that uses Bluetooth to sync to an app and allows you to monitor your data and recovery over time - allowing you to share medical data with anyone at the press of a button.
- OLED Display
- Continuous measuring for SpO2 & pulse rate
- Bar graph & pulse waveform display
- Multiple display modes
- User-defined alarm
- Up to 12 groups data storage
- Record real time monitoring data on App using Bluetooth connection
When testing your oxygen levels there should be between 95% and 100% saturation, and if your saturation level is anywhere beneath 90% it can be considered an emergency.
Because oximeters can detect when oxygen levels are low it can be an indicator of any of these problems and could contribute to diagnosing a medical issue in advance.
The Benefits of Oximeters
There are multiple benefits to pulse oximeters as they can provide medical professionals with a lot of valuable information that can assist them along the way of caring for their patients. Some benefits include:
- Monitoring and providing information on a patient's oxygen saturation levels over an extended period of time.
- Warning caregivers and medical professionals of oxygen levels dropping below safe saturation levels.
- Allowing those with cardiovascular and respiratory issues to check themselves regularly.
- Providing information with which one can determine when oxygen supplementation is needed.