Our Smart Mesh Nebulizer allows you to fully control the nebulization rate using smart technology that is silent and easy to use. It is fully rechargeable and doesn't require the use of single use batteries.
- Adjustable nebulization rate to improve the absorption
- Small and uniform particles (<5um)
- Power-on automatic cleaning technology
- Detachable medication cup for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Silent operation, more comfortable to use
- Automatic power-off after 10 minutes of use
Why do I need a portable Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a type of medical apparatus that has been designed to alleviate and treat respiratory issues. It works by converting liquid medication into a mist that is then inhaled through a mask. Because the mist is directly inhaled into the lungs, the medication immediately reaches the respiratory system where it is needed.
There are many different medications that can be used in a nebulizer. Some include corticosteroids and bronchodilators that reduce inflammation and open the airways. Respiratory issues that are commonly treated with a nebulizer include asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis and COPD (Chronis Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).